|J.S. Empire, 1st Floor, Near Venus Corner, Shahapuri, Kolhapur|
|09:30 A.M. TO 08:30 P.M|
DR. AMIT ASALKARDr. Amit Asalkar’s aim in life is very simple: “To simplify lives of diabetics & Thyroid patients by helping them to cope with the demands of a complex condition.
- Pathology & Hormonal Assays
- CGMS, Artificial Pancreas Unit
if u have any query regrading any class
DR. AMIT ASALKAR
MBBS, MD, D.Diab, PGD. Endocrinology (Cardiff, UK)
ENDOCRINOLOGIST, DIABETOLOGIST & THYROID SPECIALIST
- Four years of teaching experience of which two years as Assistant
- Professor & Two years of Junior residency teaching UG and PG students in Government medical college in Maharashtra.
- Have total 8 yrs experience in handling daily Diabetic & Thyroid OPD & IPD cases in tertiary centre civil hospital in Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Sangli, Miraj. Chiplun and Kolhapur.
- Two year Foreign experience of latest techniques, instruments & medicines for comprehensive care in the field of diabetes & Thyroid management.
- Worked as Junior resident in B.J. Medical college, Pune from June 2007 to May 2010.
- Worked as Assistant professor in RCSM Govt Medical college, Kolhapur.
Dr. Amit Asalkar’s aim in life is very simple: “To simplify lives of diabetics & Thyroid patients by helping them to cope with the demands of a complex condition, with help of scientific knowledge, proper patient education, use of latest technology and comprehensive patient care.”
With a vision to help diabetes patient not just medically but also mentally, Dr. Amit Asalkar has kept his goals fairly simple in life. He wishes to excel in field of Diabetes & Thyroid disorders management & provide comprehensive care. Dr. Amit Asalkar also wants to make regional diabetic profile data, suitable for research activities. With a crystal clear vision Dr. Amit Asalkar has persistently walked the path of determination and commitment to achieve the same.Read More
Gestational Dm, Javenile – Type 1, Type 2, Diabetes In Pregnancy, Moor, Lada (Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults)
Thyroid In Pregnancy, Hypo/Hyper Thyroidism, Euthyroid Goitre, Thyroid Cancer
Obesity, Growth & Height, Pubertal Disorders, Osteoporosis, PCOD